Persons using attorneys listed in this document do so at their own risk. The U.S. Embassy in Manama assumes no responsibility for the professional ability or integrity of the persons or firms whose names appear in the list given below. The naming of attorneys and their firms is in no way an endorsement and the Unites States embassy in Manama, its employees, and agents cannot be held liable for any negligence or criminal malfeasance on the part of the attorneys or their firms. The firms listed are arranged alphabetically and the order in which they appear has no other significance.
Please note that the international dialing code for all Bahrain telephone and fax numbers is 973.
- AHMED JASIM ABDULLA, ATTORNEYS & LEAGAL CONSULTANTS: P.O. Box 1061, Manama, Bahrain. Tel: 1722-3988/1722-3994, Fax: 1722-3984
Practice area: Civil, commercial, real estate disputes, and various company contracts.
- KHALIL EBRAHIM ADEEB, ATTORNEYS & LEAGAL CONSULTANTS: P. O. Box 5876, Manama, Bahrain. Telephone: 1722-4739; Mobile: 3962-2350; Fax: 1722-3992
Practice area: General practice, handles all types of litigations and suits.
- ISA BIN MOHAMMED AL KHALIFA LAW OFFICE, ATTORNEYS & LEGAL CONSULTANTS: P.O. Box 323, Manama, Bahrain. Telephone: 1722-5630, Fax: 1722-3534. E-mail: email@example.com; www.bahrainlaw.com
Practice area: General practice, Sharia Law, Shipping Law, Law of Insurance, Banking Law, Property Law, and Labor Law.
- HASSAN RADHI & ASSOCIATES, ATTORNEYS & LEGAL CONSULTANTS: Suite 605, Diplomatic Tower, P.O. Box 5366, Manama, Bahrain. Telephone: 1753-5252; Fax: 1753-3358; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Practice Areas: Commercial Law, Banking Law, Civil Law, Labor Law and Arbitration.
- GHANI H. QAROONI, ATTORNEYS & LEGAL CONSULTANTS: PO Box 5351. Telephone: 1722-3399. Fax: 1722-4285. E-mail: email@example.com Suite 091, National Bank of Bahrain Tower, Manama, Bahrain.
Practice area: Litigation, Arbitrations, Telecommunication Law, Commercial Law and Banking Law.
- ZU'BI & PARTNERS ATTORNEYS + LEGAL CONSULTANTS: P.O. Box 2397, GBCorp Tower, Floor 16, building 1411, Road 4626, Block 346, Bahrain Financial Harbour District. Telephone: 1753-8600. Fax: 1753-2342.
Practice Areas: Corporate, Banking, Commercial, Construction, Litigation, International Arbitration, Intellectual Property, Patent & Trademark.
- HAYA RASHED AL-KHALIFA LAW OFFICE: Diplomatic Area, Hawar Building A (Bldg. 89) - Suite 201/204, Manama P.B. No. 1188. Phone: 1753-7771 Fax: 1753-7117. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Practice area: International Commercial Arbitration, Intellectual Property, Investment, Construction, Banking, Insurance, Companies Incorporation, Islamic Law, Civil Law, Commercial Law, Criminal Law, Trademarks, Patents.
- FAKHRO ATTORNEYS & LEGAL CONSULTANTS: Address: Bahrain Financial Harbor, Level 22 on the West Tower, P.O Box 20564, Manama, Bahrain tel: 17502907, fax: 17910281.URL: http://www.fakhrolaw.com. e-mail: email@example.com
Practice areas: Banking & Finance, Civil Law, Corporate & Commercial, Environmental, Intellectual Property, Labor/Employment, Litigation and Marine.
- TAQI & MOH’D AHMED LAW OFFICE, ATTORNEYS & LEGAL CONSULTANTS: Attorneys at Law & Legal Consultants. Office No. 64, Yateem Centre, 1-6th floor. P.O. Box 1414, Manama, Bahrain. Tel. (973) 1721-0212, fax 1721-3633, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Practice areas: Banking & Finance, International Litigation.
- FAREED GHAZI JASSIM RAFIA, ATTORNEYS & LEGAL CONSULTANTS & ARBITRATORS: Fareed Ghazi Jassim Rafia, Advocate. Bahrain Tourism Co. Bldg. 1st Floor Office, 11, Diplomatic Area. P.O. Box 20716, Bahrain, Manama Tel. 1753-3122, fax 1753-5122, e-mail: email@example.com
Practice areas: Banking and Commerce.
- FATIMA HASSAN AL-HAWAJ ATTORNEYS & LEGAL CONSULTANTS: Head of Research and Studies Committee, Bahrain Human Rights Society, P.O. Box 11008, Manama, Bahrain. (973)1753-2552, (973) 1753-2662. e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Practice areas: Criminal Law, Labor Law and Civil Law.
- ELHAM ALI HASSAN & ASSOCIATES LAWYERS & LEGAL CONSULTANTS: Bahrain Office: 12th Floor, Al-Rossais Tower, Diplomatic Area, Manama, Postal Address: P. O. Box 2366, Manama, Bahrain, Tel: 17533317, Fax: 17532262, website: http://www.elhamlaw.com/, e-mail: email@example.com.
Practice areas: Arbitration, Banking, Civil Law, Employment, Intellectual Property, Mediation, Property, Telecommunications, Trustee and Trust Law.
- Mrs Zeenat Al Mansoori
Attorney at the Court of Cassation & Arbitrator
Zeenat Al Mansoori & Associates
Al Matrook Building, 5th Floor, No. 61/63
Diplomatic Area - P O Box 11522, Manama, BAHRAIN
Business: +973 17 532012, Fax:+973 17 536255
Cell: +973 3967-6867, mailto: firstname.lastname@example.org /email@example.com
- Norton Rose Fulbright (Middle East) LLP
Joanne Emerson Taqi - Head of Bahrain Office
48th Floor West Tower
Bahrain Financial Harbour
PO Box 20437, Manama
Business: +973 16 500 200, Fax: +973 16 500 299
mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Norton Rose Fulbright provides legal skills in corporate, M&A and Securities; Finance; Dispute Resolution and Litigation; Intellectual Property; Antitrust and Competition; Employment and Labour; Islamic Finance; Real Estate; and Tax. Key industry sector strengths are: Financial Institutions; Energy; Infrastructure, Mining and Commodities; Technology and Innovation; Transport; and Life Sciences and Healthcare.
- Mr Ali Al Jabal
Attorney at Legal Consultant (LL.M), N. Vice - President UIA (Bahrain)
Al Jabal Law Office
Diplomat Tower, 7th Floor
Diplomatic Area, P O Box 11455, Manama, BAHRAIN
Business: +973 17 530400, Fax:+973 17 532500
Cell: +973 3966-6438, mailto: email@example.com
Notary Seals: The only official signature that the consular section has on file is that of the advisor to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. The advisor authenticates local notary seals and then the consular officer authenticates the advisor's signature.
Interpreter: Commercial interpreters and translating services are widely available.
Court Reporters: Arabic is the official language of Bahrain and court reporters record in Arabic. English translations of the court reporter's record are non binding. Special arrangements for a court reporter's services can be made through the Ministry of Justice and Islamic Affairs.